plays | screenplays | TV SHOWS
ready 2B produced
- 4 STAGE:
- fourway (2 acts)
- sexy dramatic story of two male couples' loves, lives and circumstances. can love & friendship survive sex?
- LowDown (1 act)
- chilling fantasy story of teenage angst & sexual discrimination. can mothers & sons teach each other?
- who's who? (10-min.)
- familiar place housed with strangers; there's a secret bouncing around & discovery about who's who?
- serrucho (3 acts)
- father & son story about familial complexities with traditions & secrets. can father & son find peace & acceptance?
- me too (1 act)
- a younger sibling wants what the older one gets but it's not good for them. how will mom manage? drink & drive...to not deal?
- saggy tits (1 act)
- holiday comedy romp about two best friends & their thwarted intentions. are secrets & songs enough revenge?
- motherfull (1 act)
- an AIDS story from three points of views; doctor, patient & son. how will AIDS create a future?
- tenesisi (10 min.)
- inspired by Tennessee Williams' play, The Glass Menagerie- a coming of age story about a boy & girl from the Bronx swimming in a barrel. can puppy love survive coming of age identities & emotions?
- man's all wrong (10 min.)
- a cabaret one-man show in a bathtub
- Something's Missing, short length, Summer 2019
- Identities Beyond Recognition, full length, Fall 2018
- Caitlyn Goes Orange, full length, Fall 2017
- Love Beyond, full length, Spring 2016
- Madrid, full length, Summer 2015
- Happy Garage, spec comedy script, Summer 2018
- Online Love, spec drama script, Spring 2016
- The Jitney, spec drama script, Fall 2015